End Used Problem Statement
- Two thirds of users have to wait a week or more to get software they request.
- Nearly half of users believe the process for requesting software is inefficient and time consuming.
- More than two-thirds of users feel it would be quicker and easier to find and install software themselves, rather than calling the Service Desk
- Can IT improve the value they provide to end users, the way end users want?
- Can this be done while reducing Service Desk cost?
- Can IT departments deliver consumerization in reality?
- Consumer ShoppingCart for Corporate IT – Provide end users the experience of consumer-grade App Store within corporate IT environment.
- Enhance End-user Productivity – Reduce “Request to Deploy” cycle time substantially, and let end-user start working immediately.
- Optimize Application License Utilization – Software Rental allows applications to be rented by end users for a time-limited period, after which it is automatically removed. Utilize licenses fully.
- Flexible Workflows for Business Approval – Approval workflow can be customized. Approvers are informed through actionable emails. Reduce time spent by expensive resources on non-value added tasks.
- License Count Tracking – Software availability to end users can be controlled through management of license counts with configurable thresholds for notification to application responsible. Never allows more installations than configured, eliminates license liability.